General Conditions of Sale
The offer and sale of products on our website ("dopers.it") are governed by these General Conditions of Sale.
The products purchased on dopers.it are sold directly by Doper'S Fashion Made in Italy by D'Onofrio Marianna ("Doper'S Fashion Made in Italy"), with registered office in Italy, Via Milopiro, 23 – 82010 Bucciano (BN) .
You can request any information from Doper'S Fashion Made in Italy through our assistance services: contact Customer Service.
If you need further information go to the Customer Service area. You will find information about orders and shipments, refunds and the return of products purchased on dopers.it.
- Our trade policy
- The Seller offers the products for sale on dopers.it and carries out its e-commerce activity exclusively towards its end users who are "consumers".
- When we speak of "consumer" we refer to any natural person who acts on dopers.it for purposes not related to his commercial, entrepreneurial or professional activity, possibly carried out. If you are not a "consumer", we invite you to refrain from concluding commercial transactions through dopers.it.
- In consideration of its commercial policy, the Seller reserves the right not to process orders from subjects other than the "consumer" or in any case to orders that do not comply with its commercial policy.
- These General Conditions of Sale exclusively regulate the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders for products on dopers.it between users of dopers.it and the Seller.
- The General Conditions of Sale, on the other hand, do not regulate the supply of services or the sale of products by subjects other than the Seller who are present on dopers.it through links, banners or other hypertext links. Before submitting orders and purchasing products and services from parties other than the Seller, we advise you to check their conditions of sale, because the Seller is not responsible for the provision of services by third parties other than the Seller or for the conclusion of electronic commerce between users of dopers.it and third parties.
- How to conclude the contract with Doper'S Fashion Made in Italy
- To conclude the purchase contract for one or more products on dopers.it, you will have to fill in the order form in electronic format and send it to the Seller electronically, following the relative instructions.
- Before proceeding with the purchase of the products, by sending the order form, you will be asked to carefully read the General Conditions of Sale and the Information on the right of withdrawal, to print a copy using the print command and to store or reproduce a copy for your personal use. We will also provide you with a summary of the commercial and contractual conditions that we offer for the purchase of the products, which contains a reference to the General Conditions of Sale and a summary of the information on the essential characteristics of each product ordered with the relative price (including all the applicable taxes or levies), the means of payment that you can use to purchase each product, the methods of delivery of the products purchased, the methods of handling complaints by the professional, the shipping and delivery costs; as well as the Seller's references and geographic and e-mail address and the date by which the Seller undertakes to deliver the goods. The Seller will also provide you with a summary of the conditions and methods for exercising your right of withdrawal and the methods and times for returning the products purchased (taken from the Return Form). You will also be provided with information about the circumstances in which you will lose the right to withdraw from the contract. If applicable to the purchase, you will be informed that, in the event of a withdrawal, you will have to bear the cost of returning the products. In any case, you will be reminded of the existence of the legal guarantee of conformity of the products, you will be provided with the contact details of our after-sales assistance service and, lastly, we will remind you of the possibility of using the independent conciliation service. and institutional, RisolviOnline, provided by the Chamber of Arbitration of the Milan Chamber of Commerce.
- In the order form, displayed immediately before the conclusion of the purchase contract, we will provide you with summary information about the essential characteristics of each product ordered, the price (including all applicable taxes or duties) and shipping costs (including any additional costs incurred by you for choosing a different type of shipment and delivery and/or faster than the standard one). The contract is concluded when the Seller receives your order form electronically, after verifying the correctness of the data relating to your order.
- The order form will be archived in our database for the period of time necessary to process the orders and in any case in accordance with the law. You will be able to access your order form by consulting the My Order section.
- When submitting the order form, you will be notified that such submission implies the obligation to pay the indicated price. Before proceeding with the transmission of the order form, you will also be asked to identify and correct any data entry errors.
- The language available to conclude the contract with the Seller is Italian.
- Once the contract is concluded, Doper'S Fashion Made in Italy will take charge of your purchase order.
- The Seller may not process your purchase orders that do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or that are incomplete or incorrect or in the event of unavailability of the products.
In these cases, we will inform you by e-mail that the contract has not been concluded and that the Seller has not processed your purchase order, specifying the reasons.
If the products presented on dopers.it are no longer available or on sale at the time of your last access to the site or when you send the order form, it will be the Seller's responsibility to notify you promptly and in any case within thirty (30) days starting from the day following the one in which you have transmitted your order to the Seller, the possible unavailability of the products ordered. In case of forwarding of the order form and payment of the price, the Seller will reimburse, without undue delay, what you have already anticipated and the contract will be considered terminated between the parties.
- By submitting the order form electronically, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe these General Conditions of Sale in relations with the Seller. If you do not agree with some of the terms contained in the General Conditions of Sale, please do not submit the order form for the purchase of products on dopers.it.
- Once the contract has been concluded, the Seller will send you, by e-mail, a receipt of the purchase order, containing the General Conditions of Sale and the summary document on the Right of Withdrawal and therefore, all the information already contained in the summary of the commercial and contractual conditions displayed before proceeding with the purchase.
- We remind you that the product you purchase is intended exclusively for the country in which you place the order; therefore, if you decide to place the product in a different country, you are responsible for placing and are required to follow the applicable regulations and restrictions both for exporting from the country where you purchased the item and for importing into the country where you intend to take it. Doper'S Fashion Made in Italy hereby declines any responsibility in this regard.
- Warranties and indication of product prices
- On dopers.it, only luxury and top quality branded products are offered for sale. These products are purchased directly by the Seller from carefully selected fashion houses, manufacturers and retailers for their rigorous quality controls.
- The Seller does not sell used, irregular or inferior products to the corresponding standards offered on the market. Only vintage items that are offered for sale in the specific section of dopers.it, due to their particular nature, can be used and/or in conditions of evident wear. In the description of each vintage product, Doper'S Fashion Made in Italy will take care to specify the storage conditions of the item presented if it differs from the standards offered on the market.
- The essential characteristics of the products are presented on dopers.it within each product sheet. However, the images and colors of the products offered for sale on dopers.it may not correspond to real effects due to the Internet browser and monitor used.
- Product prices may be subject to updates. Make sure of the final sale price before submitting the relative order form.
- Purchase requests from countries not included among those displayed on the splash page cannot be accepted by the Seller.
- All products have an identification tag fixed with a disposable seal. We ask you not to remove the tag and the relative seal from the purchased products, of which they form an integral part.
- The Seller, in the event of exercising your right of withdrawal, has the right not to accept the return or not to fully reimburse the sums paid for the purchase, in relation to those products that do not have the relative tag or that are their essential and qualitative characteristics have been altered or that they have been damaged, as better clarified in paragraph 8.10.
- To pay the price of the products and the related shipping and delivery costs, you can follow one of the methods indicated on the order form. In no case will you be charged for costs higher than those actually incurred by the Seller, in relation to the payment instrument you have chosen.
- In case of payment by credit card, the financial information (for example, the number of the credit/debit card or its expiry date) will be forwarded, via encrypted protocol, to NAMEBanca or to other banks, which provide the related remote electronic payment services, without third parties having access to them in any way. Furthermore, this information will never be used by the Seller except to complete the procedures relating to your purchase and to issue the relative refunds in the event of any product returns, following the exercise of your right of withdrawal, or if it becomes necessary prevent or report to the police the commission of fraud on dopers.it. The price for the purchase of the products and the shipping and delivery costs, as indicated in the order form, will be charged to your current account when the purchased products are shipped.
- Value vouchers
- Value vouchers are personalized codes, also called Doper'S CODE, which allow you to take advantage of a discount on purchases made on DOPERS.IT.
- The Doper'S CODE box is displayed on the first page of the purchase process: once you have inserted the items in the Shopping Bag, enter your code in the Doper'S CODE box and click on Recalculate. At this point a pop-up will open which will allow you to choose which item among those you wish to purchase to apply your value voucher to. Select the article and click on APPLY. Value vouchers are applicable to only one item per order, therefore the other items included in the Shopping Bag will not be subject to any discount.
- Limitations on the use of the value voucher:
- The value voucher can be used only once, except for returns (as indicated in point 5.4);
- The value voucher cannot be converted into money in any way;
- It will not be possible to use multiple value vouchers in the same order;
- The value voucher will only apply to one item per order;
- The value voucher will only apply to items whose sale value exceeds the value of the voucher by at least 1 euro. It cannot be applied to items belonging to the Sample Sale or charity sales.
- If for some reason you are not satisfied with your order, you can return the item to which you applied the value voucher by following the standard return procedure available in the Returns section. Once your return has been accepted, the relevant code will be reactivated with its original value. The difference in expense that you incurred for the purchase of the item will be credited back to you according to the methods and terms established for the normal refund procedure.
- Shipping and delivery of products
- To find out about the specific shipping and delivery methods for the products, access the Shipping section, within the Customer Service area. Please pay attention to what is reported in this section because the information contained therein form an integral and substantial part of these General Conditions of Sale and, therefore, are deemed to be fully known and accepted by you at the time of transmission and the order form.
- Customer Support
- You can request any information through our assistance services: contact Customer Service. For further information, access the Customer Service area.
- Right of withdrawal
- You have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within fourteen (14) days, starting from the day of receipt of the products purchased on dopers.it. In some specific cases, duly indicated in the Right of Withdrawal section, it will be possible to change the garment chosen for another one.
- To withdraw from the contract, you can use the Return Form (compliant with the standard form pursuant to article 49, paragraph 4 of the consumer code) to be completed and sent directly online through the dopers.it website, or to prepare and send the Seller another explicit declaration of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
If you choose to use the Return Form to be sent directly online through the dopers.it website, the Seller will send you confirmation by e-mail of receipt of the request for withdrawal.
However, if you choose to send another declaration of withdrawal, the burden of proving the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal will fall on you.
- Once you have exercised your withdrawal from the contract, you will have to return the products to the Seller by handing them over to the courier for shipment within fourteen (14) days from when you notified the Seller of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
- The only expenses you will be responsible for are those for returning the products purchased, unless the Seller has expressly exempted you from such expenses at the time of purchase and on the further condition that you use the shipper indicated by the Seller in the Return Form .
- If you decide to use the shipping agent indicated by the Seller in the Return Form, however, you will not have to personally pay the costs, at your expense, for returning the purchased products. The payment of the costs of returning the purchased products will be made, on your behalf, directly by the Seller, who will therefore release you from any payment obligation towards the shipper. The Seller, for the payment of the return, will in fact withhold from the refund a lump sum equal to the standard shipping cost of the products purchased. Furthermore, from the moment of delivery of the purchased products to the shipper indicated by the Seller in the Return Form, the Seller releases you from any liability in the event of loss or damage to the products during transport.
- If you decide to use a shipping method other than the one indicated by the Seller in the Return Form, you will instead have to pay the costs, at your own expense, for returning the purchased products. In this case, an amount equivalent to the cost of standard shipping of the products purchased will also be refunded, while any additional costs incurred by you for choosing a different and/or faster type of shipping and delivery than the standard one will not be refunded. In this case, you may bear responsibility in the event of loss or damage to the products during transport, which is due to your negligent choice of carrier and/or shipping methods.
- The Right of Withdrawal - in addition to compliance with the terms and methods described in the previous points 8.1, 8.2, 8.3 and 8.4 - is understood to be exercised correctly if the following conditions are also fully respected:
- the Return Form sent directly online through the dopers.it website or other explicit declaration of your decision to withdraw from the contract must be correctly completed and sent to the Seller within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the products;
- the products must not have been used, worn, washed;
- the identification tag must still be attached to the products with the disposable seal, which forms an integral part of the goods;
- the products must be returned in their original packaging (in the case of audio CDs, books, design objects, designer toys and adult games, the packaging must be sealed as originally; if you want to return a kit, you must return all the articles that compose it);
- the returned products must be delivered to the shipper within fourteen (14) days from when you communicated your decision to withdraw from the contract to the Seller;
- products not must be corrupted.
- If the Right of Withdrawal is exercised following the methods and terms indicated in this paragraph 8, the Seller will refund any sums already collected for the purchase of the products according to the methods and terms provided.
- The sums will be refunded to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within fourteen (14) days from the date on which the Seller became aware of the exercise of your right of withdrawal, we will activate the refund procedures , once the correct execution of the terms and conditions indicated above has been verified, as indicated in paragraph 9.
- If the methods and terms for exercising your right of withdrawal, referred to in letters a), e) and f) of paragraph 7 above, are not respected, you will not be entitled to a refund of the sums already paid to the Seller . Within 14 days of sending the e-mail with which you will be notified of the non-acceptance of the return, you can choose to have the products back, at your own expense, in the state in which they were returned to the Seller, notifying the Seller, according to the methods that will be communicated to you. Otherwise, the Seller may retain the products, in addition to the sums already paid for their purchase.
If the conditions referred to in letters b), c) and d) of paragraph 7.7 above are not met, you will not be entitled to a full refund of the sums already paid to the Seller. In fact, you will be responsible for the decrease in value of the returned products, resulting from a use other than that authorized by the Seller in order to allow you to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products themselves. In this case, a percentage between 10 and 90 percent of the sums paid by you to the Seller for the purchase of the returned products will be deducted from the envisaged refund, according to what will be specifically communicated to you via e-mail by the Seller.
Within 14 days of sending the e-mail with which you will be notified of the amount deducted from the refund, you can choose to have the products back, at your own expense, in the state in which they were returned to the Seller, notifying the Seller , in the manner that will be communicated to you. Otherwise, the Seller may withhold the products and an amount corresponding to the percentage deducted from the refund.
- Times and methods of reimbursement
- After returning the products, the Seller carries out the necessary checks relating to their compliance with the conditions and terms indicated in paragraph 8. In the event that the checks are concluded positively, the Seller sends you, by e-mail, the relative confirmation of acceptance of the returned products. In the event that the checks are not concluded positively, the Seller will inform you, via e-mail, of the found existence of a decrease in the value of the returned products, deriving from your failure to comply with the conditions referred to in letters b) c) and d) of the previous paragraph 8.3. At the same time, the Seller also informs you of the amount that will be deducted from the sums paid by you for the purchase of the returned products; without prejudice, alternatively, to the possibility of getting back, at your expense, the products in the state in which they were returned to the Seller, according to the provisions of paragraph 8.10 above.
- Whatever the method of payment used by you, the refund, full or partial, is activated by the Seller in the shortest possible time and in any case within fourteen (14) days from the date on which the Seller became aware of the exercise of the your right of withdrawal after verifying the correct execution of your right of withdrawal and verification of the returned products.
- The Seller makes the refund using the same means of payment you used for the purchase of the returned products, unless you have expressly agreed with the Seller to use a different means of payment and on condition that you do not have to incur any further costs as a result of the refund. If there is no correspondence between the recipient of the products indicated in the order form and the person who paid the sums due for their purchase, the refund of the sums, in the event of exercising the right of withdrawal, will be executed by the Seller, in in any case, against the person who made the payment.
- The value date of the re-credit is the same as the debit; as a result you will not suffer any loss in terms of bank interest.
- The Seller indicates the courier as the shipper for the return of the products UPS (http://www.ups.com/) or BRT (http://www.brt.it/). By UPS or BRT, using the pre-printed adhesive label attached to the package containing the products, you can return the products to the Seller, without paying the necessary expenses yourself. According to the methods and terms established for the exercise of the right of withdrawal, this method allows the Seller to pay directly, on your behalf, the costs of returning the products purchased, freeing you from any payment obligation towards the shipper. This method also allows you to check, at any time, where each package is, freeing you from any liability in the event of loss or damage to the products during transport.
- If you decide to use a different shipping agent from the one indicated by the Seller to return the products, you will be responsible for the shipping costs, including liability in the event of loss or damage to the products.
- We also ask you to read, if you have not already done so, our General Conditions of Use because they contain important information on how we handle the personal data of our users and on the security systems adopted.
- Applicable law and dispute resolution
- The General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and in particular by the legislative decree 6 September 2005 n. 206, on the consumer code in Chapter I "Consumer rights in contracts", with specific reference to the legislation on distance contracts and by the legislative decree 9 April 2003 n. 70 on certain aspects concerning electronic commerce.
- In the event of disputes between the Seller and each end user, arising from the General Conditions of Sale, the Seller guarantees, as of now, full participation and acceptance of the RisolviOnline conciliation service. RisolviOnline is an independent and institutional service, provided by the Chamber of Arbitration of the Milan Chamber of Commerce, which allows a satisfactory agreement to be reached, with the help of a neutral and competent conciliator, in a friendly and secure manner, on the Internet. For more information on the RisolviOnline regulation or to send a conciliation request, access risolvionline.com
- Modification and update
- The General Conditions of Sale are modified from time to time also in consideration of any regulatory changes. The new General Conditions of Sale will be effective from the date of publication on dopers.it.